JUST COS



















Model Charlotte Coquelin @ IMG Hair&Makeup Naomi McFadden Stylist Inez Gargia Photographer Tim husband Ashton  Assistant Alex Tracey 


Late last year, right before Cos opened in Melbourne, we took a boot full of pieces out to the cliffs and let Charlotte hang about in them whilst he took photos of her and I took photos of him taking photos of her all for Inez Daily. I wrote out my shopping list and still need to go visit Cos.

I'm not much in the mood for writing this stormy Saturday night (...though writing that did make it sound like a good time to be in the mood...so maybe now I am?) but I just want to say that I really will make a good attempt at giving more personal photos I took a home here. I have over 1000 frames of film scans that do deserve to see the light of day, or at least my/your computer screen, so you will have to bear with the non sequential way things may roll out. I'll try to tell a story or two too - with any luck they will be at least a little more emotive than this evenings efforts. Zzzzz........z..z.........

x

Photos: Rachel Kara in Kurnell with Nikkormat FT2 and Kodak Porta 160


7 comments:

  1. Hi ! i'm starting a blog could you please check it out ?
    http://capri-rush.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are absolutely beautiful- everything about them is perfect


    http://mystylishdelicacy.blogspot.com.au/
    check out my fashion and cooking blog ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I know - and LOVE- this location! Beautiful photos x

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/weeklyedit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely sceneries. You are looking gorgeous. The photographs are fabulous. To make a marvelous impression by our own fashion, we need to know perfectly about how to prepare ourselves perfectly with various combinations of dresses in different location. Thank you very much for sharing this kind of the fabulous blog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tremendous blog!!!!!!!!!! Very enjoyable!!!!!!!!!! Like the concepts shared in this blog.... Thank you very much for posting this kind of informative and interesting blog. You are looking gorgeous in these several outfits. Awesome photography.................

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting such chill vibes from these BTS shots ... awesome shoot location btw

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x