four of twenty four. on a roll.





Same but different. Can you feel it? It can't be faked. A few favourites from an odd roll of 35mm shot on that day in the Blue Mountains a couple of months back.

Trying to figure out a better blog schedule in amongst the jumble that is my diary. I thought it was about priorities but sometimes it is reduced to something less considered than that even, necessities perhaps? Where you cannot think you just have to do and get done.  Ho hum. Don't leave! Tell me how life is?

x



9 comments:

  1. beautiful shots, especially the last shot. i love the dress, who is it by? and i totally agree about necessities! sometimes it's just about doing what we can to keep our heads above the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am comforted to hear you feel the same! Dress by Maille

      Delete
  2. These shots are gorgeous. Such a perfect mood to them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...it really is all about the mood isn't it?

      Delete
  3. !!! I can definitely feel it! I love these. What film camera are these taken on? Life is busy as. I won't leave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad for all 3 agreeable things you said. It's a nikkormat ft2...I think, need to look in my room to confirm that...with some random lomo film

      Delete
  4. am I allowed to pick favourite posts on your blog? This post and the other Blue Mtns post are definitely two of them! you seem to have a very refined yet incredibly relaxed vibe that seeps into everything you do :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a very lovely thing for you to say and for me to read. Thank you!! Of course you are allowed to pick, I believe it's only mothers love for her children that has to be equal so go right ahead

      x

      Delete
  5. They're all perfect. The last photo is my ABSOLUTE favourite. x

    ReplyDelete

bites and kisses for you. meow. x